DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the " Catalysts for Environmental and Energy Applications" report to their offering.
The global market for energy and environmental catalysts totaled $25.7 billion in 2014. This market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6%, from nearly $27.3 billion in 2015 to nearly $35.8 billion by 2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for energy and environmental catalysts.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- A look at how rising energy requirements and protecting the environment are among the most important applications of catalyst technology.
- Information on how catalysts are increasing the supply of petroleum by making it commercially possible to produce oil from sources once regarded as uneconomical, such as tar sands and heavy oil deposits.
- An understanding as to why catalysts are indispensable to many types of environmental remediation, from vehicle emissions control systems to industrial effluent and municipal waste treatment.
- Evaluations of the technical and other challenges that must be overcome for the market to realize its full potential.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Scope of Report:
- Production of crude oil and gas from unconventional sources such as tar sands and heavy oil reservoirs.
- Synfuels production (e.g., coal liquefaction/gasification, shale oil).
- Oil recycling.
- Alternative fuels production (e.g., hydrogen).
- Other emerging energy technologies, such as fuel cells and photovoltaic cells.
- Increasing fuel efficiency (e.g., fuel additives that increase burn efficiency).
- Avoiding or reducing environmental damage.
- Mitigating or remediating adverse environmental impacts after they occur.
This report also covers the market for catalysts used in petroleum refining. The market for refinery catalysts, however, is covered in less detail because it is already analyzed in a separate BCC Research report, CHM027CPetrochemical (Petroleum and Chemical) Catalysts.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Study Background
- Report Goals And Objectives
- Intended Audience
- Scope Of Report
- Methodology And Information Sources
- Analyst Credentials
- Related Research Reports
- Research Website
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
- Table Summary : Global Energy And Environmental Catalyst Market, Through 2020
- Figure Summary : Global Energy And Environmental Catalyst Market, 2014-2020
Chapter 3: Overview
- Historical Milestones
- General Issues And Challenges In Catalysis
- Market Segmentation
Chapter 4: Catalyst Applications In Energy
- Primary Energy Production
- Refining And Recycling
- Energy Conversion
Chapter 5: Catalyst Applications In Environmental Protection
- Green Processing
- Industrial Process Waste Remediation
- Municipal Waste Treatment
- Stationary Source Air Pollution
- Mobile-Source Air Pollution
Chapter 6: Global Energy And Environmental Catalyst Market
- Market By Sector, Segment And User Industry
Chapter 7: Industry Structure
- Market Shares
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
- Albemarle Corp.
- Axens Sa
- CDTI Inc.
- Clariant Ag
- Criterion Catalysts And Technologies
- Fuelcell Energy Inc.
- Genencor International Inc.
- Haldor Topsoe Sa
- Headwaters Inc.
- Infra Technology Llc
- Iogen Corp.
- Johnson Matthey Plc
- Nextech Materials Ltd.
- Nippon Ketjen Ltd.
- Novozymes A/S
- Reg Synthetic Fuels Llc
- Rhodia Sa (Part Of Solvay)
- Sachtleben Chemie Gmbh
- Sasol Ltd.
- Siluria Technologies
- UOP LLC
- W.R. Grace/Davison Chemicals
- Zeolyst International
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2v93tp/_catalysts_for