LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Reading International, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDI) announced today that it will file its definitive Proxy Statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and make it available for viewing on the Company website, www.readingrdi.com/SEC-Filings, by close of business May 18, 2016.
The Company will commence mailing the Proxy Statement by close of business May 18, 2016 to stockholders of record on April 22, 2016. The Company’s 2016 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held at 11:00 a.m. local time, on June 2, 2016 at the Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside located at 6333 Bristol Parkway, Culver City, California 90230.
About Reading International, Inc.
Reading International (http://www.readingrdi.com) is in the business of owning and operating cinemas and developing, owning, and operating real estate assets. Our business consists primarily of:
- the development, ownership, and operation of multiplex cinemas in the United States, Australia and New Zealand; and
- the development, ownership, and operation of retail and commercial real estate in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States, including entertainment-themed centers (“ETC”) in Australia and New Zealand and live theater assets in Manhattan and Chicago in the United States.
Reading manages its worldwide business under various brands:
in the United States, under the
- Reading Cinema brand (http://www.readingcinemasus.com);
- Angelika Film Center brand (http://www.angelikafilmcenter.com);
- Consolidated Theatres brand (http://www.consolidatedtheatres.com);
- City Cinemas brand (http://www.citycinemas.com);
- Beekman Theatre brand (http://www.beekmantheatre.com);
- The Paris Theatre brand (http://www.theparistheatre.com);
- Liberty Theatres brand (http://libertytheatresusa.com); and
- Village East Cinema brand (http://villageeastcinema.com)
- in Australia, under the
- in New Zealand, under the