MILPITAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Eltropy introduces Energy Sales Cloud, a Salesforce app that simplifies and accelerates the selling process for Solar companies. The app and the underlying Eltropy platform eliminate the complexity, manual tasks, paperwork, and friction of the traditional solar selling process. Solar companies, partners and dealers that have built their sales operations around Salesforce can leverage the Energy Sales Cloud app to:
- Roll out a custom-branded customer portal for their leads. This portal provides a personalized, multi-stage buying journey for each customer lead based on location, utility, financing, ownership status and system size.
- Create a simple workflow for all signatures, deposit payments, feedback and referral - from right inside Salesforce.
- Sync and track the buyer’s journey to Salesforce - enabling organizations to pinpoint sales progression and process bottlenecks.
- Generate dashboards and notifications to guide a buyer and the associated sales team through the buying process
- Auto update fields on both standard and custom Salesforce objects.
“A majority of Solar and Energy Storage companies have chosen Salesforce as their CRM system. This is great for automating the sales back-end. But the front-end interaction with buyers still relies heavily on phone calls and emails,” said Ashish Garg, CEO of Eltropy. “This old-school way of interacting with buyers doesn’t scale, leads to buyer dissatisfaction and lost leads.”
“With the Energy Sales Cloud app, companies using Salesforce can connect the dots. They can extend their existing investments in the Salesforce ecosystem while empowering their buyers in a turnkey platform,” said Paul Mackinaw, Founder, LeanCog. “An automated buyer experience increases sales efficiency, making our clients more competitive!”
Founded in 2013 and based in Milpitas, CA, Eltropy offers a simpler way to purchase alternate energy products and services. Addressing the needs of both sellers and buyers, the Eltropy platform eliminates the complexity, manual tasks, paperwork, and friction of the traditional energy purchase process. Through seamless collaboration in the Cloud between Operations, Sales and Buyers, deals can be identified, focused upon and closed rapidly.
LeanCog provides strategy and technology services to help Product and IT organizations create better solutions by taking a hypothesis based, feedback driven approach.