POST FALLS, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Community 1st Bank (OTC Pink: CMYF) reported net income of $171,604 or $0.16 per share for the first quarter of 2016, up from $104,213 or $0.10 per common share for the same period during 2015. Total assets at March 31, 2016 were $102.4 million, an increase of $8.3 million or 8.84% from March 2015. Total loans increased $3.1 million to $60.7 million and total deposits increased $7.7 million to $90.4 million. As of March 31, 2016 there were no non-performing assets.
“With the completion of a strong 1st Quarter, we continue to embrace the promising growth opportunities that we see clearly evident in Kootenai County in 2016! Our core strength remains centered in the community focused efforts of our entire Community 1st Bank team and we see that critically important commitment only improving as the year progresses,” said Dave Bobbitt, Chairman and CEO for the bank. “Our 5 Star Bauer Financial rating is hard earned, long running, and never taken for granted. To further that distinction, we look forward to celebrating the expansion of our community wide service and support with the opening of our new Loan Production Office in downtown Coeur D’Alene in late summer of this year as yet another example of 'Doing the right thing' where we live, work, and play!”
First Quarter 2016 Highlights:
During Q1 2016, a 5% stock dividend was declared and paid on all shares outstanding. Book value per share was $10.27 as of March 31, 2016.
• Total assets grew 5.44% to $102.4 million as compared to $97.1 million as of December 31, 2015.
• Return on equity for the quarter increased to 6.13% from 3.92% a year ago.
• The net interest margin increased to 3.78% from 3.40% in the prior year.
• Allowance for loan losses was 1.83% of loans.
• Capital ratios continue to exceed regulatory requirements, Tier 1 leverage ratio increased to 11.34% from 10.98 in the prior year.
• Efficiency ratio improved to 74.63% during Q1 2016 from 81.61% for the same period in the prior year.
• For 22 consecutive quarters, Community 1st Bank was awarded a 5-star rating, the highest available, from independent banking rating agency BauerFinancial.
Community 1st Bank remains focused on growing the bank in a safe and compliant manner while providing great service to our customers, supporting the growth of our employees and providing a good return to our shareholders.
www.com1stbankid.com or call (208) 635-7171 Coeur d’Alene or (208) 457-9610 Post Falls