DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Unified Communication As-A-Service Market By Component, Organization Size, Vertical and Country - Analysis and Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) is a flexible and effective collaboration and communication tool that can be delivered either on-premise or over the cloud that enables sharing of confidential information within an organization. It offers unified voice, video, and internet-based integrated solutions that can be deployed to readily connect people within an organization.
UCaaS helps integrate services such as telephony, unified messaging, conferencing, and collaboration platforms & applications over the cloud, which help businesses remain connected globally in a cost-effective manner. For small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), UCaaS helps in saving their front-load capital and provides a per seat basis rental system.
The UCaaS market adaptation is very high and the main factors on which the growth of this market depend on include communicating via text chat without the need to rely on third-party internet messaging systems, enabling customers to accelerate business processes, and reducing travel time and cost. In addition, user-friendly platforms allows users to focus on their customers while service providers can take care of communication facilities. UCaaS is very simple to set up and can be used to link multiple devices.
Objectives of the Report:
- To identify emerging trends and opportunities in the Asia-Pacific UCaaS market
- To analyze the Asia-Pacific UCaaS market with focus on high-growth application and the fastest-growing market segment
- To analyze the impact of the factors that are currently driving and restraining the growth of the market
- To provide detailed segmentation of the Asia-Pacific UCaaS market, by product, application and geography
- To provide comprehensive competitive landscapes and identify key players with respect to market size and market share
To strategically profile key players of the Asia-Pacific UCaaS market
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
5 Asia-Pacific UCaaS Market, By Vertical
6 Asia-Pacific UCaaS Market, By Component
7 Asia-Pacific UCaaS Market, By Organization Size
8 Asia-Pacific UCaaS Market, By Geography
9 Asia-Pacific UCaaS Market: Competitive Landscape
10 Asia-Pacific UCaaS Market, By Company
- Avaya Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Mitel Networks Corporation (Aastra)
Vodafone Group PLC
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3j3r2b/asiapacific