DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Thermal Power in the United Kingdom, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles" report to their offering.
The report provides in depth analysis on global thermal power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in the United Kingdom(includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details thermal power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in the United Kingdom thermal power market. A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to thermal is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active thermal power plants in the country, upcoming thermal installation details and company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Benefits of this Report:
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the United Kingdom thermal power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for thermal power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
- UK Power Reserve Limited
- The Jersey Electricity Company Limited
- SSE plc
- Spalding Energy Company Limited
- Severn Power Limited
- SembCorp Utilities (UK) Limited
- Scottish Power Ltd.
- RWE Npower plc
- Npower Cogen Limited
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
- Marchwood Power Limited
- Intergen (UK) Ltd.
- EDF Energy plc
- E.ON UK plc
- Drax Power Limited
- Corby Power Ltd.
- Centrica Energy Ltd
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
4 Thermal Power Market, Global, 2006-2030
5 Coal Power Market, Global, 2006-2030
6 Oil Power Market, Global, 2006-2030
7 Gas Power Market, Global, 2006-2030
8 Power Market, United Kingdom, 2006-2030
9 Thermal Power Market, United Kingdom
10 Regulatory Energy Policy Framework, the UK
11 Thermal Power Market, United Kingdom, Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vwbz6q/thermal_power_in