The global chlorinated paraffins market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.44% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global chlorinated paraffins market for 2016-2020.
To calculate the market size, the report considers the volume generated through the sales of chlorinated paraffins.
The report, Global Chlorinated Paraffins Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Ajinomoto Fine-Techno Co. Inc.
- Caffaro Industrie SpA
- Dover Chemical Corp.
- INOVYN ChlorVinyls Ltd.
- JSC Kaustik
- Aditya Birla Chemicals
- International Industrial Chemical Park (IICP)
- KLJ Group
- Kutch Chemical Industries
- Leuna Tenside
- Makwell Group
- NCP Chlorchem
- Quimica del Cinca
Shiva Group India
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by end user
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
PART 15: Appendix
PART 16: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/26klnm/global