DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Analysis of Life Science Instrumentation Market " report to their offering.
The global life science instrumentation market recorded revenue of $4.05 billion in 2015; it is expected to grow at a Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.6% from 2015 to 2020. Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) instruments has outpaced other research instruments due to reduced sequencing costs. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies, and Illumina are key competitors in the market.
This report analyses the global life science instrumentation market and the various Mega Trends, and drivers and restraints that affect it. Products covered include Mass Spectrometers, PCR and NGS instruments, flow cytometers, and microarray instruments. Pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms, academic and research institutes will benefit from the study.
- Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) instruments have outpaced the growth of other research instruments due to reduced sequencing costs.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies, and Illumina are the key competitors in the global life science instrumentation market.
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms, and academic and research institutes, are key end users of this research.
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Life Science Instrumentation Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Life Science Instrumentation Market
5. Market Position and Competitive Analysis-Total Life Science Instrumentation Market
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
7. Mega Trend-Economic Trends
8. Mega Trend-Health, Wellness, and Wellbeing
9. Mega Trend-Connectivity and Convergence
10. Mass Spectrometer Segment
11. Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Instrument Segment
12. Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Instrument Segment
13. Flow Cytometer Instrument Segment
14. Microarray Instrument Segment
15. Regional Breakdown-North America
16. Regional Breakdown-Europe
17. Regional Breakdown-Asia-Pacific
18. Regional Breakdown-Rest of World
19. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3ldk5/global_analysis