DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Scanning Electron Microscope Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The global SEM market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.65% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global SEM market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the sales of SEMs by each vendor across all regions. The ASP of SEMs is calculated by analyzing the selling prices of SEMs to end-users, which are then used to calculate the market size.
The capacity of an optical microscope is limited by the wavelength of the light used to see the object. When it comes to studying the structure and arrangement of atoms and molecules, optical microscopes fall short because their resolution is limited by the wavelength of light.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Carl Zeiss
- Hitachi High-Technologies
- Delong America
- Keysight Technologies
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Appendix
PART 15: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/66p9kw/global_scanning