DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of Dedalus Consulting Inc's new report "Cutting Tools: World Markets, End-Users & Competitors: 2015-2020 Analysis & Forecasts - Complete 4 Volume Set" to their offering.
Completely updated, expanded and revised for 2016! This is the 6th Edition of the cutting tools report.
New coverage includes additional end-user markets, over 75 in-depth producer profiles, and more detailed product breakdowns.
The most comprehensive cutting tools report available, this four volume report builds on a decade of knowledge. The most current report provides data and analysis on the global market for cutting tools by country, end-user industry, tool type, application, workpiece material, grade, and competition.
Products covered include: solid tools and indexable inserts; milling, turning, drilling, and other tools (e.g., burrs, taps, dies and reamers). Grades include cemented carbide, tool steels, ceramic, cermet, cBN/PcBN, and diamond tools. Market trends and forecasts are provided for the years 2015-2020.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- AB Sandvik Coromant
- Advanced Carbide Tool Company, Inc
- Alesa AG
- Allegheny Technologies Inc
- AMAMCO Tool
- Arch Micro Tool, Inc
- Asahi Diamond Industrial Co Ltd
- ATA Group (Inc SGS Tool)
- Balax Inc
- Becker Diamant- Werkzeuge GmbH
- Diametal AG
- Diamond Pauber S.r.l
- Dijet Industrial Co Ltd
- Internal Tool, Inc
- Iscar Ltd (IMC Group)
- Jarvis Cutting Tools, Inc.
- Jiangsu Funlin Super Hard Tools Co., Ltd
- Jiangyin Huaxing Diamond Tools Factory
- Kennametal Inc.
- SGS Tool
- Shiballoy Multiflex Pvt Ltd
- SJ Tools
- Specialty Carbide Products LLC
- Sprenger Schleiftechnik GmbH
- Tec-Spiral Enterprises Co., Ltd
- Walter AG
- ZhuZhou Cemented Carbide Cutting Tools Co.,Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dnpwqd/cutting_tools