BOLIDEN, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
- Revenues totalled SEK 8,849 m (10,407)
- The operating profit totalled SEK 888 m (1,205)
- The operating profit, excluding the revaluation of process inventory, totalled SEK 769 m (1,102)
- Free cash flow totalled SEK 210 m (19)
- Earnings per share totalled SEK 2.40 (3.27)
Good result in Smelters
- The downturn in profit from the previous year was primarily a consequence of lower metal prices.
- The net debt/equity ratio was 21% (33).
- Competition authorities have approved the acquisition of the Kevitsa nickel-copper mine in northern Finland.
Please find enclosed the full report.
The Interim Report will be presented via a webcast/conference call on Tuesday, 3 May at 09:00 (CET). Information is available at www.boliden.com
The information provided comprises information that Boliden is obliged to present, pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released for publication on 3 May 2016 at 07:45 (CET).
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com