STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Good underlying growth
Quarter January – March 2016
- Revenue from Property Management amounted to MSEK 386 (332). Adjusted for currency effects and comparable units, the increase was 1 percent.
- Net operating income from Property Management amounted to MSEK 320 (260). Adjusted for currency effects and comparable units, the increase was 1 percent.
- Net operating income from Operator Activities amounted to MSEK 54 (51). Adjusted for currency effects and comparable units, the decrease was 0.5 percent.
- The negative effect on net operating income from Operator Activities, attributable to the terrorist attacks in Brussels, is estimated to approximately MSEK 7 in the first quarter and MSEK 40 for the full-year 2016, the first quarter effect included.
- EBITDA amounted to MSEK 350 (290).
- Earnings for the period amounted to MSEK 376 (374).
- Cash earnings amounted to MSEK 235 (171).
Important events after the period
- No important events have occurred after the end of the period.
Attachment: Interim report January – March 2016
Pandox AB (publ) is required to publish this information under the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 3 May 2016 at 07:00 CEST.
Pandox is a leading owner of hotel properties in Northern Europe with a focus on sizeable hotels in key leisure and corporate destinations. Pandox’s hotel property portfolio currently comprises 113 hotels with more than 24,000 hotel rooms in eight countries. Pandox’s business is organised into Property management, which comprises hotel properties leased on a long-term basis to market leading regional hotel operators and leading international hotel operators, and Operator activities, which comprises hotel operations executed by Pandox in its owner-occupied hotel properties. Pandox was founded in 1995 and the company’s B shares are, as of 18 June 2015, listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.pandox.se.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com