LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--EnGenius Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance, versatile networking and telecommunications solutions for businesses and consumers, is showcasing the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of high-performance Wireless AC products this week at Interop Las Vegas 2016 (booth 659).
New 11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO Technology
EnGenius is extending its portfolio of 11ac products at Interop 2016 with the launch of four 11ac Wave 2 4x4 MU-MIMO indoor and outdoor access points. The new Neutron Series 11ac Wave 2 access points, which can operate in standalone or centrally-managed environments, deliver ultra-fast speeds and expanded user capabilities to meet the high bandwidth requirements of today’s dense networking environments.
- EWS370AP 11ac Wave 2 4x4 Access Point;
- EWS371AP 11ac Wave 2 4x4 Access Point with External Detachable Antennas;
- EWS870AP 11ac Wave 2 4x4 Outdoor Access Point;
- EWS871AP 11ac Wave 2 4x4 Outdoor Access Point with External Detachable Antennas.
Robust Portfolio of Indoor and Outdoor Wireless AC Access Points for Any Environment
In addition to the new Wave 2 access points, EnGenius offers an extensive family of indoor and outdoor 11ac wireless products to provide reliable, affordable, pervasive business-class wireless connectivity in any environment throughout the property.
The versatile Neutron Series of 11ac wireless managed access points can be operated as standalone devices in an existing network, or 1,000+ access points can be centrally-managed, regardless of their physical locations, using the powerful EnGenius ezMaster™ Network Management Software. EnGenius requires no AP licensing or technical support fees to lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and provide an unmatched price-to-performance ratio.
- EWS360AP Dual-Band 11ac 3x3:3 Ceiling-Mount Wireless AC1750 Managed Indoor Access Point;
- EWS350AP Dual-Band 11ac 2x2:2 Ceiling-Mount Wireless AC1200 Managed Indoor Access Point;
- EWS860AP Dual-Band 11ac 3x3:3 Wireless AC1750 Ruggedized Managed Outdoor Access Point;
- EWS660AP Dual-Band 11ac 3x3:3 Wireless AC1750 Managed Outdoor Access Point;
- EWS650AP Dual-Band 11ac 2x2:2 Wireless AC1200 Managed Outdoor Access Point.
The Electron Series of 11ac access points/bridges provides versatility and performance for point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications such as video surveillance and bridging across campus environments. The Electron Series products can be monitored and configured using EnGenius’ free EZ Controller™ software making it easy to reconfigure or upgrade devices that are in hard-to-access locations.
- ECB1750 Dual-Band Indoor Wireless AC1750 Access Point/Ethernet Bridge;
- ECB1200 Dual-Band Indoor Wireless AC1200 Access Point/Ethernet Bridge;
- EnStationAC Outdoor Long-Range 11ac Wireless Bridge;
- EAP1750H Dual-Band AC1750 Indoor Wireless Access Point;
- EAP1200H Dual-Band AC1200 Indoor Wireless Access Point;
- ENH1750EXT Dual-Band AC1750 Outdoor Ruggedized Wireless Access Point;
- ENS1750 Dual-Band AC1750 Outdoor Wireless Access Point;
- ENS1200 Dual-Band AC1200 Outdoor Wireless Access Point.
Sector Antennas Extend Range of Outdoor Access Points
The family of EnGenius 2x2 and 3x3 dual-polarity MIMO sector antennas can be used with the EnGenius access point to extend coverage over a 120-degree sector at long distances. The antennas can be combined with other sector antennas to provide 360-degree area coverage to support a wide range of point-to-multipoint scenarios such as outdoor Wi-Fi hotspots, campgrounds, and retail complexes.
- SA2216 2x2 MIMO 2.4 GHz Sector Antenna – 16dBi, 2x2 MIMO antennas;
- SA5219 2x2 MIMO 5 GHz Sector Antenna – 19 dBi, 2x2 MIMO antennas;
- SA2312 3x3 MIMO 2.4 GHz Sector Antenna – 12 dBi, 3x3 MIMO antennas;
- SA5315 3x3 MIMO 5 GHz Sector Antenna – 15dBi, 3x3 MIMO antennas.
The EnGenius wireless networking solutions are available in North America via authorized retailers, distributors, and value-added resellers. For more information on EnGenius Technologies and its families of wired and long-range wireless datacom and telecom products visit www.engeniustech.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
About EnGenius Technologies
Established in 1999, EnGenius Technologies, Inc., is a US-based industry expert in wireless communications and radio frequency (RF) technology, delivering feature-rich, long-range wireless communications technology for voice and data. The versatility and performance of the company's solutions lower total cost of ownership, increase productivity and maximize return on investment.
EnGenius’ growing portfolio of networking solutions including Gigabit PoE switches, indoor and outdoor wireless networking products, and IP cameras for business deliver long-range connectivity, robust feature sets and versatility for class-leading performance at affordable price points.
The leader in premise mobility communications, EnGenius’ cordless business telephone systems and portable handsets deliver extremely long-range and reliable connectivity outdoors, throughout multi-story buildings and in complex environments. Whether using the FreeStyl system in an office setting or the durable, scalable DuraFon system in larger, complex environments, EnGenius phone systems enhance productivity and enable mobility throughout business properties.