DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Singapore Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, Exhibitions (MICE) Tourism Market and Forecast" report to their offering.
The MICE industry is essentially a service industry that also encompasses trade, transportation, finance, and travel. Countries are vying with each other to promote themselves as a hot MICE destination in order to garner a major piece of this new industry pie. Singapore is one of the top MICE destinations in Asia. Singapore offers an excellent range of state-of-the-art convention centres, exhibition halls, and meeting venues for MICE that suit a variety of needs and budgets.
Singapore's MICE appeal lies in its stable and conducive business environment, financial strength and highly-skilled, multi-cultural workforce. These factors tend to attract international organizations to base their regional offices in the city. To further enhance Singapore's competitiveness as a MICE destination, STB has partnered industry players to create events of outstanding quality and interesting original content. Singapore MICE tourism industry has great potential for future development and growth.
The research report, titled Singapore Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, Exhibitions (MICE) Tourism Market and Forecast, is a 106 Page report with 92 Figures and 3 Tables.
This report has been analyzed from 3 viewpoints:
1. Singapore MICE Tourists Arrival and Forecast - Country Wise Analysis (2010 - 2021)
2. Singapore MICE Tourists Spending and Forecast - Country Wise Analysis (2010 - 2021)
3. Singapore MICE Tourism Market - Driving Factors and Challenges
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Singapore MICE Tourists Arrival, Market and Forecast (2010 - 2021)
3. Singapore MICE Tourists Arrival Share and Forecast (2010 - 2021)
4. Singapore MICE Tourists Arrival, Spending and Forecast - Top 22 Country Analysis (2010 - 2021)
5. Singapore MICE Tourism Market - Driving Factors
6. Singapore MICE Tourism Market - Challenges
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bxw3r6/singapore