This comprehensive report analyzes the sustained release injectables market and the key topics all market participants should be aware of. It considers current and future drivers, challenges and opportunities, providing readers with an unrivalled understanding of this market and where it's heading.
Currently approved sustained release injectables rely on a spectrum of branded formulation technologies to modulate the drug's release profile post-injection. Typically off-patent or generic drugs, they include drug therapies for almost a dozen major therapeutic segments, including neurological conditions, metabolic diseases, oncology, pain management and reproductive health. As the incidence and prevalence of chronic illnesses increases with the aging population, the attraction and interest in sustained release injectables to 2022 will increase.
Key Topics Covered:
- What are the marketed sustained release injectable drug products, what sustained release formulation technologies are used, and who markets them?
- What are the major factors driving sustained release injectable drug demand?
- What sustained release injectable drug candidates are in late-stage clinical development and what is their potential impact?
- How important are drug developer-formulation technologist relationships in the sustained release market segment, and what are the key alliances in the industry?
- What are the essential formulation factors, delivery device selection issues, related technology factors and market development issues for sustained release injectable drug products?
- In what therapeutic market segments do sustained release injectables compete? What is their market share today? What will it be in 2022? What is their expected growth rate?
- What are the significant economic, technology, and regulatory factors affecting the market for sustained release injectables?
1. Executive Summary
2. Sustained Release - Branded Formulation Technologies
3. Sustained Release Injectables - Development Factors
4. SR Injectables - Product Analysis & Market Sector ForecastAddiction
5. Development-stage SR Injectables
6. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z5k7gn/sustained_release