DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Injectable Drug Delivery Devices, Markets, Forecasts" report to their offering.
The injectable drug segment has seen a marked increase in the level of drug/device integration, as prefilled syringes and specialized injection devices proliferate in response to safety and economic challenges posed by recombinant protein drugs, while administration of injectables has moved increasingly from practitioner offices and healthcare facilities to patient homes. This report examines the key therapeutic, product, market and regulatory factors for injectable drugs across ten major disease and therapeutic classes, providing essential insight and forecasts into the implications of this evolving landscape.
Key Topics Covered:
- What injectable drugs are currently marketed, how are they administered, what are the device specifics, and who markets them?
- What are the injection device types that are driving the market? What is their market share and who are the leading suppliers?
- What new injection device classes have recently been launched and was is their probable impact going to be on the injectables sector?
- What does the injectable drugs supply chain consist of, who are the key suppliers, their manufacturing infrastructure and locations, their capabilities?
- What are the major factors driving injectable drug demand?
- How important are drug developer-device manufacturer relationships and what are the key alliances in the industry?
- What is the size & breakdown of the injectable drug market today? What will it look like in 2022?
1. Executive Summary
2. Injectable Drug Market Dynamics
3. Injectable Drug-Device Selection Criteria
4. Injectable Drug Delivery - Device Segments
5. Injectable Drug Delivery - Therapeutic Segment
6. Injectable Drug Therapeutics - Market Factors
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/frj93f/injectable_drug