DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2016 - 2017 Outbound Solutions Product and Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2016 - 2017 Outbound Solutions Product and Market Report provides a comprehensive, timely and focused analysis of this resilient market sector. The Report addresses leading and contending vendors, their products and services, underlying technology, pricing, benefits, return on investment (ROI), go-to-market strategies, trends and challenges, and planned innovations. It also presents an analysis of outbound market activity and provides 5-year market projections.
This 366-page Report analyzes the competitive landscape and provides insights into customer satisfaction with vendors, and presents implementation best practices to help users realize the greatest continuing return on their technology investments. This edition features 7 leading and contending outbound solution providers: 3Clogic, Connect First, Five9, Interactive Intelligence, inContact, Noetica and Velocify. Velocify, a new entrant in the 2016 edition of this Report, is covered at a higher level.
Key Topics Covered:
- Service delivery models and deployment options for outbound solutions: on-premise, cloud and managed service
- Examination of the technical framework, functional components and integration requirements that are essential for leading outbound solutions
- Analysis of the primary dialing modes, omni-channel and blended channel capabilities required to support successful omni-channel outbound customer engagement strategies
- Connect First, Inc.
- Five9, Inc.
- Interactive Intelligence, Inc.
- inContact, Inc.
1. Executive Summary
3. Consulting Research Methodology
4. Service Delivery Models for Outbound Solutions
5. Outbound Solution Functional Building Blocks
6. Outbound Trends and Challenges
7. Outbound Market Innovation
8. Regulatory Compliance
9. Preference Management
10. Outbound Intelligence
12. Outbound Market Activity Analysis
13. Outbound Market Projections
14. Outbound Competitive Landscape
15. Outbound Vendors and Solutions
16. Detailed Functional and Technical Summary
17. Implementation Analysis
18. Outbound Benefits
19. Outbound Vendor Satisfaction Analysis
21. Company Reports
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mxv7rd/2016_2017