SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Colony Starwood Homes (NYSE:SFR) (the “Company”), a leading single-family rental real estate investment trust (“REIT”), will release first quarter 2016 financial results before the market opens on May 9, 2016. The Company will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time that same day to review the Company’s first quarter financial and operating results, provide a Company update and conduct a question-and-answer session.
- A link to access the conference call will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.colonystarwood.com.
- To listen to a live broadcast, go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time in order to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
- A replay of the webcast will be available shortly after the call in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website and archived for up to twelve months following the call.
To Participate in the Telephone Conference Call:
- Dial in at least 5 minutes prior to start time:
- Domestic: 1-877-407-4018
- International: 1-201-689-8471
Conference Call Playback:
- Domestic: 1-877-870-5176
- International: 1-858-384-5517
- Passcode: 13634768
- The playback will be available through June 9, 2016
About Colony Starwood Homes
Colony Starwood Homes (NYSE: SFR) is one of the largest publicly traded owners and operators of single-family rental homes in the United States. Colony Starwood Homes acquires, renovates, leases, maintains and manages single-family homes in markets that exhibit favorable demographics and long-term economic trends, as well as strengthening demand for rental properties. Colony Starwood Homes is building its business upon a foundation of respect for its residents and the communities in which it operates. Additional information can be found at www.colonystarwood.com.