DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets for Renewable Chemicals Manufacturing" report to their offering.
The global renewable chemicals market is expected to grow from $51.7 billion in 2015 to $85.6 billion by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.6% for the period of 2015-2020.
Key Topics Covered:
- An overview of the global markets for renewable chemicals, chemicals which are produced from renewable feedstock such as microorganisms, biomass (plant, animal, and marine), and agricultural raw materials.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- A look at their end-use applications across different industries such as in food processing, housing, textiles, environment, transportation, hygiene, pharmaceutical, and other applications.
- Information on factors that can inhibit the market expanding such as the high cost and certain legislation issues related to the production of renewable chemicals.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Abengoa Bioenergia
- Amyris Inc.
- BASF S.A.
- BETA Renewables S.P.A
- Braskem S.A.
- Bioamber Inc.
- DOW Chemicals
- DSM Netherlands
- E.I. Dupont De Nemours And Company (Dupont)
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- Qingdao Kehai Biochemistry Co. Ltd.
- RIO Polimeros S.A.
- Roquette Freres S.A.
- Ronas Chemicals Ind. Co. Ltd.
- Solvay Chemicals International Sa
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
Zhejiang Guoguang Biochemistry Co. Ltd.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Renewable Chemicals Industry And Market Overview
Chapter 4: Types And Applications Of Renewable Chemicals
Chapter 5: Quantities Of Renewable Chemicals Produced By Type And Geographical Region
Chapter 6: Global Markets For Renewable Chemicals By Type And Geographical Region
Chapter 7: Regional Market Segmentation For Renewable Chemicals
Chapter 8: State-Of-The-Art Technologies For Renewable Chemicals
Chapter 9: Patents Analysis
Chapter 10: Financial Performance Of Major Renewable Chemical Companies
Chapter 11: Appendix- Profiles Of Companies Involved In Renewable Chemicals
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hnskc9/global_markets