DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
This report provides a unique analysis of the SOFC market. It analyzes components of the solid oxide fuel cell technology offering the promise of greatly reduced environmental impact and excellent performance, price, fuel flexibility and efficiency advantages.
The global market for solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) was $303 million and $622 million in 2008 and 2012, respectively. The market is expected to reach nearly $1.2 billion by 2020 from $662 million in 2015, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.3% from 2015 to 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
- An overview of the global markets for solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs), a technology offering the promise of greatly reduced environmental impact and excellent performance, price, fuel flexibility, and efficiency advantages
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2008 and 2012, 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and the future needs of the market
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility scale, medium scale and small scale
- Analyses of the technology and recent commercial developments in the SOFC industry
- Profiles of major players in the industry
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Acumentrics Holding Corp.
- Adelan Uk Ltd.
- Accuron Technologies (Advanced Materials Technologies)
- Advanced Measurements Inc.
- Ceres Power Holdings
- Chao Zhou Three-Circle (Group) Co. Ltd.
- Forschungszentrum Jülich
- Fuelcell Energy Inc.
- General Electric Company
- George Westinghouse Research And Technology Park
- Toto Ltd.
- Toyota (Aisin)
- Ultra Electronics AMI
- University of Dayton Research Institute
- Vaillant GmbH
- Violet Fuel Cell Sticks
- Watt Fuel Cell Corp.
- Zircar Zirconia Inc.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Overview
Chapter 4: Markets By Application
Chapter 5: SOFC Market Summary
Chapter 6: Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis
Chapter 7: Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2kr32d/solid_oxide_fuel