DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Non-Halogenated Flame Retardants Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2015 - 2025" report to their offering.
This study offers a 10-year forecast for the 'global non-halogenated flame retardant (NHFR) market from 2015 to 2025. In terms of value, the market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.4% during the projected period (2015-2025). The study provides in-depth insights about the market dynamics and trends across the globe that are expected to influence the current status and future prospects of the non-halogenated flame retardant (NHFR) market over the forecast period.
The primary objective of the report is to offer updates on the developments in the global NHFR market and provide quantitative as well as qualitative assessment of the market across various product types, applications, end-use industries and regional market segments.
NHFR are flame retardant compounds that do not contain any halogen and thus, are more environment friendly than their halogenated counterparts. These compounds find application in plastics, rubber, and textiles materials; among these, NHFR finds largest application in plastics.
Some of the market players featured in the section are as follows:
- Clariant International Limited
- Albemarle Corporation
- Israel Chemical Limited
- Italmatch Chemicals S.p.A
- Chemtura Corporation
- Nabaltec AG
- FRX Polymer Inc
- Huber Engineered Material
- Amfine Chemical Corporation
THOR Group Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology, Assumptions & Acronyms Used
3. Global Non Halogenated Flame Retardants (NHFR) for Polymers Market Overview
4. Global Non Halogenated Flame Retardant Market Analysis, By Product Type
5. Global Non Halogenated Flame Retardant Market Analysis, By End Use Industry
6. Global Non Halogenated Flame Retardant Market Analysis, By Application
7. Global Non Halogenated Flame Retardants (NHFR) for Polymers Market Analysis, By Region
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xwd2cs/nonhalogenated