DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Smart Factory Market - Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2015-2025" report to their offering.
The global smart factory market was valued at US$ 51.9 Bn in 2014, which is expected to expand at a CAGR of 13.3% during the forecast period (2015-2025).
This research report provides a detailed analysis that identifies forces driving the rapid growth of the smart factory market across regions. This study delivers insights about market dynamics across five key regions, which are expected to influence the current nature and future status of the smart factory market during the forecast period (2015-2025).
The report includes analysis of key trends, drivers and restraints influencing the global smart factory market. A weighted average model is leveraged to identify the impact of key growth drivers and restraints across various regions in order to help clients in framing accurate business strategies.
The global smart factory market is segmented on the basis of market structure, component, manufacturing vertical and region. On the basis of market structure, the smart factory market is segmented as to collect, to connect, to analyze and to control. The report offers a detailed analysis of each of these segments in terms of market size (US$ Bn).
- ABB Group
- Accenture PLC
- Atos SE
- General Electric Co.
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- PTC Inc.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- SAP SE
- Siemens AG
1. Global Smart Factory Market - Executive Summary
2. Assumptions and Acronyms Used
3. Research Methodology
4. Global Smart Factory Market Overview
5. Global Smart Factory Market Size and Forecast, By Market Structure
6. Global Smart Factory Market Size and Forecast, By Manufacturing Vertical
7. Global Smart Factory Market Size and Forecast, By Component
8. Global Smart Factory Market Size and Forecast, By Region
9. Competitive Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h526hs/smart_factory