DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "UAE Managed Security Services Market By Deployment Mode, By Application (Managed Endpoint Security, Managed Firewall Security, Managed IPS & IDS, Managed SIAM, & Other), By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report to their offering.
The managed security services market in the UAE is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during 2016 - 2021.
Managed Security Services (MSS) are the network security services majorly outsourced by the service providers. In addition to providing security to the client's devices and systems, MSS provides clock monitoring, unified threat management, end point security, distributed denial of services, and consulting services.
Over the years, UAE managed security services market has been growing at a robust pace on account of increasing cybercrime, fast emerging Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concept, and growing concerns regarding malicious malware attacks, zero-day attacks, Synchronization (SYN) floods and encrypted attacks. As a result, the country's MSS market has been witnessing growing adoption in various end use sectors such as BFSI, Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare, Retail, etc.
The Cloud based segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI) industry is the largest end user of managed security services in the country, as its continues to be the most targeted sector by hackers, due to the availability of financial and personal data of the customers.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the UAE managed security services market.
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years.
- To help industry consultants, MSS players and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Managed Security Services Market Overview
5. UAE Managed Security Services Market Landscape
6. UAE Managed Security Services Market Outlook
7. UAE Managed Endpoint Security Market Outlook
8. UAE Managed Firewall Security Market Outlook
9. UAE Managed Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and Intrusion Detection System (IDS) Market Outlook
10. UAE Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Market Outlook
11. UAE Managed Security Services Market Attractiveness Index
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
15. UAE Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- BT UAE Limited/BT MEA LLC
- DTS Solutions
- Dell Secureworks
- Emirates Integrated Telecommunications PJSC
- Fortinet Inc.
- Injazat Data Systems LLC
- Ixtel Technologies
- Managed FZ-LLC
- Paladion Networks Private Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjg86k/uae_managed