DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Respiratory Inhaler Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2015 - 2025" report to their offering.
This industry offers a 10-year forecast of the global respiratory inhaler devices market between 2015 and 2025. In terms of value, the market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.3% during the projected period. This study demonstrates market dynamics and trends in all seven regions that influence the current environment and future status of the respiratory inhaler devices market over the forecast period.
The increasing prevalence of asthma, COPD and other respiratory diseases coupled with rising awareness is predicted to increase usages of respiratory inhaler devices worldwide. This is expected to bolster growth of the respiratory inhaler devices market over the next five to six years.
Increasing demand for inhalation respiratory inhaler devices for controlling asthma and other respiratory disease, especially among children and elderly population, is expected to drive growth of respiratory inhaler devices market during the forecast period. Companies are focusing on regions and sections where prevalence of asthma, and chronic lung disease are increasing such as Asia Pacific and MEA.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Assumptions and Acronyms Used
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Respiratory Inhaler Devices Market Overview
5. Global Respiratory Inhaler Devices Market Analysis, By Product
6. Global Market Analysis, By Technology
7. Global Market Analysis, By Disease Indication
8. Global Respiratory Inhaler Devices Market Analysis, By Region
9. North America Respiratory Inhaler Devices Market Analysis
10. Latin America Respiratory Inhaler Devices Market Analysis
11. Western Europe Respiratory Inhaler Devices Market Analysis
12. Eastern Europe Respiratory Inhaler Devices Market Analysis
13. Asia Pacific Excluding Japan Respiratory Inhaler Devices Market Analysis
14. Japan Respiratory Inhaler Devices Market Analysis
15. MEA Respiratory Inhaler Devices Market Analysis
16. Competition Landscape
- Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Cipla Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- OMRON Healthcare Europe B.V.
- PARI Medical Holding
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xq2j4c/respiratory