DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Thermal Printing Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2015-2025" report to their offering.
This study offers a 10-year forecast for the global thermal printing market between 2015 and 2025. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.4% during the projected period. The study demonstrates the market dynamics and trends in across seven major regions that influence the current nature and future status of the thermal printing market over the forecast period.
The report examines the global thermal printing market for the period 2015-2025. The primary objective of the report is to offer updates on the technological advancements made in the thermal printing industry and about the latest trends that are significantly transforming consumer experiences.
It covers the thermal printing market performance in terms of global thermal printing revenue split, since this is detrimental to growth of the thermal printing market. This section also includes analysis of key trends, drivers and restraints from the supply, demand and economy side, all factors influencing the thermal printing market. Impact analysis of key growth drivers and restraints, based on the weighted average model is included in the thermal printing report to better equip clients with crystal clear decision-making insights.
- Bixolon Co., Ltd.
- Brother International Corporation
- Citizen Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- SATO Holdings Corporation
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Star Micronics Co., Ltd.
- TSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba TEC Corporation
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Assumptions & Acronyms Used
4. Market Overview
5. Global Thermal Printing Market Analysis, By Technology
6. Global Thermal Printing Market Analysis, By Printer Type
7. Global Thermal Printing Market Analysis, By End-use Industry
8. Global Thermal Printing Market Analysis, By Geography
9. Competition Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kcxdgh/thermal_printing