DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Technologies for Long-Term Care and Home Healthcare: Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global market for elder-care technology products was valued at $3.7 billion in 2014. This market is expected to grow to $10.3 billion in 2020 from nearly $4.4 billion in 2015, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.8% from 2015 to 2020.
This report analyzes the 2014 market and forecasts demand for elder-care technologies for remote monitoring and safety-monitoring devices through 2020 by geographic region, technology type and benefit to the global healthcare industry.
Key Topics Covered:
- An overview of the global market for long-term care and home healthcare technologies, with a focus on remote health-monitoring and safety-monitoring systems.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Discussion of how changing medical needs driven by an aging population, the necessity to cut costs in the delivery of care, and further adoption of technology and broadband connectivity by seniors will accelerate future demand for remote monitoring devices and home safety technology.
- Examination of the regulatory framework that controls the introduction of new remote monitoring devices in varied long-term-care settings.
- Ways to increase interoperability of consumer medical products.
This report is intended for anyone interested in the elder-care and remote-technology markets. Executives, consultants, trade associations and marketing professionals in the medical device industry, machine-to-machine (M2M) industry, health insurance industry, long-term care industry, health information technology (HIT) industry, superconductor industry, and the broadband and wireless communications industry will benefit from the information included in this report.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Overview
Chapter 4: Global Elder-Care Technology Market
Chapter 5: Technology
Chapter 6: Industry Structure
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46rkmg/technologies_for