DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ultrasound Market by Diagnostic Ultrasound, Therapeutic Ultrasound, Products, Applications - Global Forecasts to 2020" report to their offering.
The global ultrasound market is expected to reach USD 6.86 Billion by 2020 from USD 5.25 Billion in 2015, at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2015 to 2020.
In this report, the global ultrasound market is segmented on the basis of technology [diagnostics (2D, 3D & 4D, and Doppler) and therapeutics ultrasound (high-intensity focused ultrasound and extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy)], device display (color and black & white ultrasound devices), device portability (trolley/cart-based and compact/handheld ultrasound devices), and applications [radiology/general imaging, cardiology, obstetrics/gynecology, vascular, urology, and others (includes breast imaging, hepatology, and emergency care, among others)].
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the ultrasound products offered by the top 10 players in the global market. The report analyzes the ultrasound products market by technology, device display, device portability, and clinical applications across key geographic regions
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming ultrasound products, research and development activities, and new product launches in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information on lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various ultrasound products across key geographic regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global ultrasound products market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global ultrasound products market
- Analogic Corporation
- Esaote S.P.A.
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Mindray Medical International Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba Corporation
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Ultrasound Market, By Technology
8 Global Ultrasound Market, By Device Display
9 Global Ultrasound Market, By Device Portability
10 Global Ultrasound Market, By Application
11 Ultrasound Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pts4x7/ultrasound_market