DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA) Microspheres Market by Application (Displays, Coatings, Cosmetics, Medical, 3D Printing Inks, and Films), & Size (0 to 30 Microns, Above 30 Microns) - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The global PMMA microsphere market is projected to reach USD 191.7 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2015 to 2020. The growth of this market is largely attributed toward the increasing demand for flat panel display, architectural coatings, and medical applications in which PMMA microspheres are majorly used.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on galley equipment offered by the top players in the global PMMA microsphere market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the PMMA microsphere market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets, the report analyzes the markets for PMMA microspheres across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the global PMMA microsphere market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global PMMA microsphere market
- Cospheric LLC
- Dynea AS
- EPRUI Nanoparticles & Microspheres Co. Ltd.
- Imperial Microspheres
- J Microns Technology Co., Ltd.
- Kolon Industries
- Magsphere, Inc.
- Matsumoto Yushi Seiyaku Co., Ltd.
- Microbeads AS
- Phosphorex, Inc.
- Polysciences, Inc.
- Sekisui Plastics
- Sunjin Chemical Co., Ltd.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 PMMA Microsphere Market, By Application
7 PMMA Microsphere Market, By Size
8 PMMA Microsphere Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s3x2kt/polymethyl.