DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Generic Pharmaceuticals Worldwide" report to their offering.
Did you know?
- Zentiva, the generics business of the Sanofi Group, employs 6,000 people worldwide.
- Jeff Watson is President, Global Generics at Apotex, the largest Canadian-owned pharmaceutical company.
- eljko Dudic is Director of Purchasing at Hemofarm, the leading generic pharmaceutical company in Serbia.
- Beximco Pharmaceuticals, a leading manufacturer and exporter of medicines in Bangladesh, currently produces more than 300 generic medicines which are available in well over 500 different presentations.
- South African-based Aspen is ranked as the ninth largest generic company in the world.
- Fresenius Kabi offers a broad range of intravenously administered generic drugs across a wide array of therapeutic categories: oncology drugs, anesthetics & analgesics, anti-infectives, critical care drugs.
- Mumbai, India headquartered Sun Pharmaceutical's consolidated revenues for the 12 months ending March 2015 are US$ 4.5 billion.
- Since June 2015, Madrid headquartered manufacturer of generic injectable drugs, Genéricos Españoles, has been owned by Altan, a private, specialty pharmaceutical company based in Ireland.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Generic Pharmaceuticals Worldwide'.
There are many manufacturers of pharmaceuticals. This report profiles those with a focus on generics. These major companies have the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to identify patented products and make them available as a generic on the day of patent expiry. They manufacture multiple products in various dosage forms and in a wide variety of therapeutic classes and export them across the globe.
Profile information for each company in The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Generic Pharmaceuticals Worldwide' typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Therapeutic Focus, Year Established, Number of Employees and Revenue.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Therapeutic Focus
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4vr6t8/the_top_100