DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Single-Cell Genomics and Proteomics: Emerging Technologies and Markets" report to their offering.
The global single-cell analysis market was valued at $541.2 million in 2014. This market is projected to grow from $626.2 million in 2015 to $1.6 billion in 2020, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.7% from 2015 to 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
- An overview of the global markets and emerging technologies for single-cell genomics and proteomics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Cell isolation technologies including flow cytometry, laser capture microscopy, micromanipulation.
- Sample preparation technologies including microfluidics, whole genome amplification/ pre-amplification.
- Analyses of next generation sequencing, qPCR/PCR, microarrays, mass spectrometry, microfluidics.
- End use industry coverage including research, drug discovery and development, diagnostics, and applied.
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics including growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes single-cell analysis technologies, applications, industries, major funding initiatives, patents and companies. The market sizes for single-cell products are given for the years 2014, 2015 and 2020. This report reviews the single-cell workflow steps and technologies and provides background on why single-cell analysis is important.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- 10X Genomics
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Angle Plc
- Denovo Sciences Inc.
- Diagnologix Llc
- DNA Electronics Ltd.
- Epic Sciences
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kellbenx Inc.
- Qiagen Nv
- Resolution Bioscience Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Wafergen Bio-Systems Inc.
- Yikon Genomics Co. Ltd.
Zephyrus Biosciences Inc.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Overview
Chapter 4: Technologies
Chapter 5: Single-Cell Initiatives
Chapter 6: Applications
Chapter 7: Single-Cell Analysis Industry
Chapter 8: Acquisitions And Strategic Alliances
Chapter 9: Markets
Chapter 10: Patents
Chapter 11: Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tknwg3/singlecell