ALAMEDA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AllCells, LLC, a leading provider of healthy and diseased human primary cells, hematologic tissue, and cell-based assay services for global life sciences, invites researchers to explore its newly redesigned website. The improved website at www.allcells.com was designed to help visitors find detailed product information faster, facilitate dialogue on custom projects, and streamline checkout and purchase.
“At AllCells, we continuously respond to our customers’ needs for high-quality primary cells, tissues, and services, and extend that commitment to improving their online experience,” said Jay Tong, M.D., AllCells’ President and CEO. “Similar to how we integrate cutting-edge technology in our laboratories, the new website uses the latest technology, making it responsive and easy to interact with across a range of browsers and mobile devices.”
Highlights from the new AllCells website include:
- Enhanced product and services pages that serve as a complete resource with aggregated information for faster decision making.
- New ‘Custom’ portal that allows researchers to rapidly engage with AllCells experts on custom primary cells projects.
- Best-in-class ecommerce portal to ensure all visitors a streamlined online shopping experience.
- Improved search functionality to quickly locate the exact primary cell solution of interest.
- Simplified ‘Contact Us’ page to easily contact the right resource.
- ‘Ask our Scientists’ portal that links visitors directly with AllCells’ hematology/immunology scientists for 1:1 technical support that provides answers promptly.
AllCells invites scientists and researchers worldwide to explore the new website and take a closer look at how the AllCells Advantage supports their research, drug discovery, and preclinical development efforts.
AllCells is a biotechnology company dedicated to providing researchers and biomanufacturing organizations with high quality primary cells that enable drug discovery, preclinical development, and manufacturing of cell therapies. Leveraging its expertise in hematology and immunology cell isolations together with on-site hematologic tissue clinical collection operations, AllCells maintains a large repository of donor profiles that can be qualified for various biomedical applications. Freshly collected tissue is immediately processed in contiguous manufacturing facilities to produce purified cell types having unparalleled quality and consistency. Cells are shipped worldwide, or fresh cells can be immediately utilized in fee-for-service cell-based assays (“Bioservices”) custom designed according to customer criteria. For more information, please visit www.allcells.com.