BOULDER, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--VictorOps, the real-time, agile incident management company for DevOps teams, today announced significant updates to the VictorOps mobile application. Since 2012, VictorOps’ immersive mobile applications alerts on-call teams to incidents and allows users to solve them quickly and seamlessly. VictorOps native, fully-functional mobile applications allow teams to remediate problems regardless of time of day or physical location. This increased mobility means that on-call teams are no longer tied to their desks, which keeps employee burnout to a minimum.
Features of the upgraded version of VictorOps’ mobile application include:
- Bi-directional chat integrations with Slack or HipChat which allows users to see system information and chat remediation data all in one application eliminating the need to toggle between applications
- New in-app organization by team allowing users to quickly search through large organizations to coordinate with specific users to assist in incident remediation
- New 'quick filters' that allow application users to differentiate between people currently online or using the application and those who are simply on-call
- Ability to view alert annotations such as graphs or runbooks, to help the on-call professional determine the severity of the alarm
- Highly customizable timeline that allows DevOps engineers to have full visibility into all of their systems or quickly zero in on recent conversations or alarms that pertain to them
- Ability to launch a conference bridge within the mobile application and invite as many team members as are needed
- Improved personal summary view that allows users to see when they are next on-call, any missed messages and other items that are pertinent to them
“Each day thousands of our customers pull their mobile devices out of their pockets in order to respond and solve problems in real-time,” said Joni Klippert, Vice President, Product, VictorOps. “This latest version release will give hours of time back to on-call teams by providing everything they need to investigate, triage and communicate with other team members right from their mobile devices.”
The latest version of the VictorOps mobile application for enterprises and SMBs is now available for download on the iTunes App Store or Google Play. For more information about the mobile application, click here.
VictorOps is the real-time, agile incident management platform focusing on incident lifecycle management and collaboration for IT and DevOps teams. The solution combines the power of people and data to solve IT problems in real-time. The VictorOps platform seamlessly orchestrates team situational awareness, incident creation, escalation, notification, and remediation with team members regardless of physical location or time of day. Privately held, VictorOps is backed by Costanoa Venture Capital and Foundry Group. For more information, visit www.victorops.com and follow the company on Twitter @VictorOps.