NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Crossix Solutions has announced the hiring of media and analytics veteran Ira Haimowitz to expand the company’s product portfolios and client relationships. Haimowitz joins the team as VP, Product Strategy, and will be dedicated to managing key client relationships and accelerating new product innovation, with a specific focus on the company’s rapidly growing digital, TV, and healthcare professional (HCP) analytics offerings.
Haimowitz brings more than 20 years of pharmaceutical, consumer packaged goods (CPG), agency, and consulting expertise to Crossix. He has been recognized for developing many transformative analytics solutions, including media planning and optimization strategies, cross-channel campaign measurement, segmentation, targeting, and business intelligence dashboards. Prior to joining Crossix, Haimowitz led new product development for Information Resources (IRI), nurturing client relationships in the CPG and over-the-counter (OTC) healthcare verticals. Before IRI, he led agency analytics groups at Wunderman and CementBloc, and worked client-side at General Electric, Pfizer, and Organon.
He also previously led the Pharmaceutical Management Science Association (PMSA) as President, and served on their Board of Directors for seven years. A seasoned writer, Haimowitz has shared his thought leadership expertise through extensive publishing and speaking experience, including authoring the book Healthcare Relationship Marketing, a practical overview and resource guide for the design and measurement of pharmaceutical relationship marketing (RM) programs. Haimowitz received his Ph.D. in Computer Science, as well as a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics, from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
“We’re thrilled to welcome Ira to the team,” said Dan Stein, SVP Product Strategy at Crossix. “His unique perspectives and extensive industry knowledge bring a fresh focus to the continued development of our industry-leading products.”
In the past few years, Crossix analytics offerings have experienced rapid growth and widespread adoption among healthcare marketers, becoming the industry’s go-to resources for optimizing advertising campaigns:
- Crossix Digital Connect™, Crossix’s programmatic audience targeting solution, enables pharma marketers to reach relevant health audiences with targeted media at scale. Within its first year, the solution has been used by more than 100 brand campaigns executed by more than 30 pharma companies and 25 media agencies.
- Crossix Digital Impact for Agencies™ (DIFA™), an interactive, cloud-based measurement platform, provides best-of-breed media agencies with key campaign, search and site metrics for both consumer and HCP-focused initiatives.
- AdVantics™ Rx, a partner solution between Crossix and Nielsen Catalina Solutions, has been leveraged by brands and agencies alike to plan, measure, and optimize their national TV buys.
- Crossix TV Connect™ and Crossix TV Impact™ have enabled marketers to reach a more targeted addressable TV audience and then measure the Rx impact.
- Crossix HCP Connect™ and Crossix HCP Impact™ have proven instrumental in reaching target physicians and measuring the impact of physician-focused campaigns on Rx fills.
“I am delighted to join Crossix and help roll out the true innovations we are developing in healthcare targeting and measurement,” said Haimowitz. “I can appreciate the benefits our clients will achieve, as we transform this industry in the years to come.”
To learn more about Crossix, visit www.crossix.com.
About Crossix Solutions
Crossix partners with leading healthcare and media companies to plan, measure and optimize their marketing and communication initiatives. With deep consumer and healthcare professional (HCP) expertise, Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by audience and campaign insights to inform strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Data-driven and data-proven, the patented Crossix methodology and differentiated technology enable critical connections across its proprietary data network of Rx, OTC, medical, clinical, media and consumer data to ensure more actionable cross-channel measurement with best-in-class privacy safeguards far exceeding HIPAA requirements. The unique Crossix technology aggregates insights from across the data network to pinpoint marketing initiatives that activate the right audiences and generate incremental impact. Founded in 2004, Crossix is headquartered in New York City.