DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3ks94f/polymerase_chain) has announced the addition of the "Polymerase Chain Reaction Usage Pattern and Replacement Trends, End User Analysis, Pricing Analysis, Comparative Analysis, Competitive Landscape Comparative Analysis and End User Preference Study" report to their offering.
The PCR technology market can be segmented into three major categories - standard PCR, real-time PCR (qPCR), digital PCR (dPCR), and other PCR technologies. Standard PCR is gradually being replaced by qPCR and dPCR. qPCR is well-established and reliable technology owing to its speed, sensitivity, specificity, and ease-of-use. In 2014, real-time PCR was a dominant technology in PCR instruments market. dPCR is the most recent technology and expected to witness the highest CAGR during 2015-2020. The high growth is attributed to its higher accuracy, sensitivity, and absolute quantification
Key Topics Covered:
- Pricing Assessment: This section provides comprehensive information on pricing of PCR instruments with breakdown into various cost components such as machine cost, training cost, service and software cost, and maintenance cost, among others.
- Selection Criteria of PCR Machine: This section provides insights on the adoption trend of PCR instruments in the research/diagnostics setting.
- End-user Market Analysis: This section dissects various end-user segments and their share in PCR system market. This section also provides important parameters considered while purchasing a PCR system by particular end user.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of key market players, detailed information of their product portfolio and share of leading players in the PCR systems market.
- Replacement Trends: This section provides exhaustive information on replacement trends for PCR technologies.
- Selection criteria for PCR systems (End-user Perspective): This section provides in-depth assessment of critical factors that are important from end-user viewpoint. These parameters include sensitivity, consistent quality of data, high-throughput ability, multiplexing capability, price of instrument, ease of use, services and support, and brand of a system, among others.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Company Profiles And Product Portfolio
6 Comparison of Pcr With Other Molecular Diagnostic Technologies
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Pcr End User Analysis
9 Pcr Usage Pattern And Replacement Trends
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3ks94f/polymerase_chain