DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5ws5x/north_america) has announced the addition of the "North America Sweet & Salty Snacks Market: By Type; By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets,Convenience stores,Specialty food stores,Online) - Forecast (2015 - 2020)." report to their offering.
The market for snacks in North America is majorly driven by the food habits of the consumers, as snack foods has become essential part of the daily diet along with meals. With the growing obesity and diabetic concern, consumers in this region have been giving equal importance to nutritional value and taste profile. With this trend spreading across the region, companies have been rolling out healthy snacks with increased nutritional value to reap the benefit from health conscious consumers.
The report analyzes the market based on type of snack namely: Chips, Extruded Snacks, Nuts, Popcorn, Pretzels, Packaged traditional snacks, others. The report provides detailed analysis on distribution landscape and potential of various distribution channels such as Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience stores, specialty snacks stores and others. The study also outlines the North American food & beverage market. Country specific trends and market dynamics are also covered in the report.
- General Mills Inc
- Kraft Foods Group Inc
- UTZ Quality Foods Inc
- Pepsi Co Inc
- ConAgra Foods Inc
- Kellogg Company
- Golden Flake snack foods Inc
- Grupo Bimbo SAB de CV
- Sabritas SRL de CV
Snyders of Hanover Inc
1. North America: Macroeconomic Snapshot
2. North America Sweet & Salty Snacks Market Overview
3. Executive Summary
4. North America Sweet & Salty Snacks: Market Landscape
5. North America Sweet & Salty Snacks Market: By Type
6. North America Sweet & Salty Snacks Market: By Distribution Channel
7. North America Sweet & Salty Snacks Market: By Country
8. North America Sweet & Salty Snacks Market: By Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5ws5x/north_america