DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4h7j27/apac_dairy) has announced the addition of the "APAC Dairy Products Market: By Type; By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets,Discounters,Convenience Stores,Department Stores) - Forecast (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Asia Pacific packaged dairy products market exhibits higher growth than the mature markets of Europe and North America owing to rapid urbanisation rate in the emerging economies of China and India. Rapid urbanisation, higher disposable incomes and busy work life has led to millions of Chinese and Indians to adapt to western dietary patterns. This has increased the consumption of cheese and packaged milk. Most of the Asia-Pacific dairy market is unorganized and global players such as Lactalis are eyeing to expand in the emerging markets such as India through acquisitions.
This report segments the Asia Pacific packaged dairy products market by type and by distribution channel with focus on the major dairy economies. Packaged dairy products market covers major categories like cheese and milk and other categories like yoghurt, sour milk products, milk powder and butter. Delicacies containing milk or milk ingredients such as desserts and ice-creams are not considered under the scope of study. The report throws light on the major distribution channels such as supermarkets, hypermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, department stores and others.
- Bongrain SA
- Bright Dairy & Food Co Ltd
- China Mengniu Dairy Co Ltd
- Danone SA
- Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited
- Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (GCMMF)
- Meiji Co Ltd
- Nestle SA
- Yakult Honsha Co Ltd
1. APAC: Macroeconomic Snapshot
2. APAC Dairy Products Market Overview
3. Executive Summary
4. APAC Dairy Products Market Landscape
5. APAC Dairy Products Market - By Type
6. APAC Dairy Products Market - By Distribution Channel
7. APAC Dairy Products Market - By Country
8. APAC Dairy Products Market - Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4h7j27/apac_dairy