DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j5vfw4/wearable_medical) has announced the addition of the "Wearable Medical Devices Market By Type; By Application (Home Health Care, Remote Patient Monitoring, Fitness And Sports and Others) and By Geography - (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
Wearable Medical Devices are autonomous, non-invasive devices that perform specific Medical Functions such as managing treatment of chronic diseases or monitoring vital signs of human body. A wearable medical device incorporates capabilities such as wireless data transmission, real time feedback and assessment and so on.
Many products with such capabilities are currently commercially available in the market and are targeted at health marketers, researchers, health conscious individuals, and athletes. The current generation of Wearable Medical Devices mostly relies on user intervention to record data that is processed offline later on.
During the forecast period of 2015-2020, the market is projected to grow remarkably at 21.3% to generate revenue of $41.3 Billion by 2020.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Fitbit Inc.
- ConnecteDevice Ltd.
- Jawbone UP
- Xiaomi Inc.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Nike Inc.
- Adidas AG
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Sony Corp.
- Google Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Garmin Corporation
- Metawatch Ltd.
- Pebble Technology Corporation
- Movea Inc.
- Razer Inc.
- Basis Science Inc.
- Misfit Wearables
- Sotera Wireless, Inc.
- Zephyr Technology Corporation
- Polar Electro
1. Executive Summary
2. Wearable Medical Devices - Market Overview
3. Wearable Medical Devices - market landscape
4. Global Wearable medical devices - Market Forces
5. Wearable Medical Devices - strategic analysis
6. Wearable Medical Devices Market Classification
7. Wearable Therapeutic Devices Market
8. Monitoring and Diagnostic Wearable Devices Market
9. Wearable Rehabilitation Devices Market
10. Wearable Health and Fitness Devices Market
11. Wearable Medical Device Market - By End User Application
12. Wearable Medical Devices - Geographic Analysis
14. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j5vfw4/wearable_medical