DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fm9m9c/nordic_it) has announced the addition of the "Nordic IT Outsourcing 2015" report to their offering.
This report is based on data collected from a telephone survey of 60 large Nordic companies and organizations. The respondents are all leading decision makers with profound knowledge of their respective IT sourcing strategies and practices.
In most of the cases these are CIOs or sourcing managers but in some cases other persons such as CFOs and CEOs were also interviewed. The respondents were selected randomly from a comprehensive database of survey targets.
This report maps out the sourcing strategies and practices among Nordic companies and organizations.
This is done by:
- Showing the extent of outsourcing among Nordic companies and organizations.
- Reporting on outsourcing spending.
- Presenting the perceived obstacles to reduced outsourcing costs.
- Reporting on the satisfaction with outsourcing providers among their customers and their willingness to renew current outsourcing contracts.
- Presenting information on how Nordic companies and organizations measure outsourcing provider performance.
- Reporting on the number of outsourcing providers currently contracted with and the future plans.
- Showing information on the IT cost control measures taken by Nordic companies and organizations and their perceived cost-savings potential.
1. Summary and conclusions
3. Extent of outsourcing
4. Outsourcing spending
5. Obstacles to reduced outsourcing costs
6. Satisfaction with outsourcing providers
7. Measuring outsourcing provider performance
8. Single and multi-sourcing
9. Cost control and savings-potential
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fm9m9c/nordic_it