DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zflxnx/north_american) has announced the addition of the "North American Desalination Plant Market" report to their offering.
Strong growth is expected for the North American desalination plant market after a period of relative stagnation. Growing pressure on water resources, combined with recent droughts, drives the use of desalination for water supply. In the United States, California and Texas have developed long-term plans to improve water supply partially through the use of desalination.
This study analyzes desalination plant market trends between 2013 and 2020. Revenue growth is shared between desalination equipment suppliers. A wide range of equipment manufacturers, system integrators, regulators, and other stakeholders have contributed to this research.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the current position of the North American desalination plant market?
- Which sectors of the market are growing? How long will they continue to grow and at what rate?
- What is the markets current competitive structure, and how will it change with time?
- What are the key drivers and restraints for the North American desalination plant market between 2013 and 2020?
- What are the key trends and technological developments?
What are the main distribution channels and end-user markets for
desalination plants in North America?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Background - Desalination Plant Market
4. Key Challenges, Drivers, and Restraints-Desalination Plant Market
5. Forecasts and Trends - Desalination Plant Market
6. Cost Channels-Desalination Plant Market
7. Regional Segmentation-Desalination Plant Market
8. Types of Desalination - Desalination Plant Market
9. Technology - Desalination Plant Market
10. End Users - Desalination Plant Market
11. Distribution Channels - Desalination Plant Market
12. Market and Competitive Analysis - Desalination Plant Market
13. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zflxnx/north_american