DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9zxbzg/dual_chamber) has announced the addition of the "Dual Chamber Syringes & Injectors to 2022" report to their offering.
A significant number of drugs are now developed for self-administration, and this presents a problem for developers. Dual chamber syringes & injectors - designed to simplify reconstitution without patient handling of drug or diluent - have become the mainstay delivery option for this class of drugs. As lyophilized injectables continue to increase in number and market share, dual chamber syringes and injectors will experience double-digit annual unit growth.
From 1990 to 1998 the share of newly approved lyophilized drugs as a share of all injectable/infusible drugs was 11.9%. In 2011, it was 41% and in 2013, injectable/infusible drugs requiring reconstitution made up half of all new approvals.
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the currently marketed dual chamber syringes and injection devices and what is their impact on markets for therapeutic injectable lyophilized drugs?
- What are the therapeutic demand drivers for user-friendly point-of-use reconstitution devices and what specifically is the potential of dual chamber syringes and injector systems?
- What are the key dual chamber device selection factors, technologies and market development issues?
- What doses the current dual chamber device market look like, who are the market leaders, and what will this market look like in 2022?
- What companies supply dual chamber syringe and injector devices, and what are their product activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations?
- How important are pharma-device alliances and design partnerships on dual chamber injection devices?
What is the impact of economic, technology, and regulatory factors?
1. Executive Summary
2. Injectable Drug Market Dynamics
3. Evolution in Device Design
4. Dual Chamber Cartridges
5. Dual Chamber Syringe & Injector Device Assessments
6. Therapeutic Segments - Market Data & Forecasts
7. Market Factors
8. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9zxbzg/dual_chamber