DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4ct337/global_market_for) has announced the addition of the "Global Market for Antioxidants as Compound Feed Ingredients - Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Antioxidants are the fastest growing market out of all the types of feed additives,, with an estimated CAGR of 4.2% from 2015 to 2020.
Feed antioxidants are primarily used to increase the shelf life of feed by protecting from oxidation and ensuring feed quality. They are also generally termed as shelf-life extenders. Feed antioxidants also protect deterioration of other feed nutrients in the feed such as fat, vitamin, pigments, and flavoring agents, thus providing nutrient security to animals.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market analysis for the Compound Feed Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS
4. Share of Antioxidants in Global Feed Additives Market
5. Geographical Segmentation (Market Sizes - Volume/Value, CAGR)
6. The future of the feed industry-Expert View
7. Key players profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4ct337/global_market_for