DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pwfmh/global_industrial) has announced the addition of the "Global Industrial Robotics Market Analysis 2016 - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the global markets for "Industrial Robotics." The market assessment is performed through standard and the tailored research methodology approach. The market overview offers in-depth analysis at the regional and country level – for instance, North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, U.K. and Spain), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea and Rest of APAC) and Rest of the World (Middle East, Africa and Latin America). Annual estimations and forecasts are provided from the year 2012 to 2020 for each given segment and sub segment. Market data derived from the authenticated and reliable sources is subjected to validation from the industry experts.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 5 years of all the given segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Identifying market dynamics (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Regional- and country-level market analysis
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the future strategies
- Supply chain trends mapping the recent advancements
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- ABB Ltd.
- Adept Technology Inc.
- Apex Automation and Robotics
- Aurotek Corp.
- Durr AG
- Daihen Corporation
- Denso Wave Inc.
- Ellison Technologies Inc.
- Epson America Inc.
- Fanuc Corp.
- KUKA AG
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Seiko Epson Corp.
- Universal Robots
- Yaskawa Electric Corp.
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Industrial Robotics Market by Robot Type
6 Industrial Robotics Market by Component
7 Industrial Robotics Market by Function
8 Industrial Robotics Market by Industry
9 Geographical Segmentation
10 Vendor Landscaping
11 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pwfmh/global_industrial.