STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Aligera Holding (STO:ALIG01):
Fourth quarter 2015
· Net sales for the quarter amounted to 13.9 (13.0) MSEK.
· Operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) amounted to 8.7 (8.5) MSEK.
· Profit before tax amounted to 12.0 (0.6) MSEK.
· Profit after tax amounted to 9.4 (0.5) MSEK.
· Power production, including production guarantees amounted to 21.4 (19.9) GWh.
Twelve months 2015
· Net sales for the first half year amounted to 66.1 (36.2) MSEK.
· Operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) amounted to 50.4 (29.5) MSEK.
· Profit before tax amounted to 12.7 (7.8) MSEK.
· Profit after tax amounted to 10.0 (6.1) MSEK.
· Power production, including production guarantees amounted to 101.7 (55.7) GWh.
· Our bond with ISIN SE0005933231 was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm on 27 January 2015.
· Kristoffer Löfgren has taken over as the new CEO of Aligera Holding AB.
· An office for the company’s management functions has been established in Stockholm.
· An additional and last tap of 100.0 MSEK in our bond
· Aligera have received a "green bond" certification from Cicero. Our bond have on August 24, changed list to Nasdaq Stockholm new Sustainable Corporate Bond List.
· Aligera have acquired a stake of 20% of the share capital in Slitevind AB, one of the pioneers in Swedish wind power. The company have a production of 98 GWh and a very interesting project portfolio.
About Aligera Holding AB
Aligera Holding is an investment company in renewable energy. The group will only invest in operational wind production and thereby avoid the risks, drawn-term perspective and needs of larger organizations. The aim is to build long term holdings that generates large cash flows and to contribute to the expansion of renewable energy.
Aligera Holding value their contribution to a greener society.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com