PARIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Gecina (Paris:GFC) :
The Reference Document for 2015 was filed with the French securities regulator (Autorité des marchés financiers, AMF) on February 25, 2016.
It may be consulted on or downloaded from the following internet sites:
- Gecina (www.gecina.fr), in the “Financial reports and Reference document” section;
- AMF (www.amf-france.org).
It is also available free of charge to the public on request:
- by mail: Gecina - 16, rue des Capucines, 75002 Paris, France;
- by email: email@example.com;
- by telephone: 0 800 800 976 (toll-free number only available in France).
The following documents are included in the Reference Document:
- the annual financial report for 2015;
- the Chairman’s report on corporate governance and internal control;
- the statutory auditors' reports;
- information on the statutory auditors' fees;
- the sustainable development report.
Gecina, a leading real estate group
Gecina owns, manages and develops property holdings worth 12.9 billion euros at December 31, 2015, with 90% located in the Paris Region. The Group is building its business around France’s leading office portfolio and a diversification division with residential assets, student residences and healthcare facilities. Gecina has put sustainable innovation at the heart of its strategy to create value, anticipate its customers' expectations and invest while respecting the environment, thanks to the dedication and expertise of its staff.
Gecina is a French real estate investment trust (SIIC) listed on Euronext Paris, and is part of the SBF 120, Euronext 100, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and World, Stoxx Global ESG Leaders and Vigeo indices. In line with its commitments to the community, Gecina has created a company foundation, which is focused on protecting the environment and supporting all forms of disability.
French limited company (société anonyme) with share capital of
Registered office: 14-16, rue des Capucines, 75002 Paris, France
Paris trade and company register: 592 014 476