DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/249swq/us_anti_caking) has announced the addition of the "US ANTI-CAKING MARKET-GROWTH, TRENDS AND FORECAST (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
In the food additives market, the market for anti-caking agents, in terms of value, is projected to reach $1.56 billion growing at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2015 to 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market analysis for the US anti-caking Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the US anti-caking Market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
- Cargill Inc
- Kerry Group
- Corbion Purac
- IMAC Inc
- A Zhengzhou Natural Chemical Co., Ltd.
- PQ Corporation
- PPG Industries
- ABITEC association
- Kao Corp.
- Huber Engineered Materials
- CP Kelco
International Fiber corporation
2. Key Findings
3. Market Overview & Dynamics
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape Overview
6. Competitive Landscape Overview
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/249swq/us_anti_caking