DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tp6qcc/medipoint) has announced the addition of the "MediPoint: Extremity Reconstruction - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts" report to their offering.
This report examines extremity implant device adoption and challenges faced by current competitors in the 10 major markets (10MM): US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, China, India, and Brazil. The analysis also identifies unmet needs in the market, specifies the major drivers and barriers to device adoption, provides insight into marketed and pipeline products, and provides an understanding of physician perception and outlook with an overall emphasis on current and future industry trends in the 10MM.
Key Topics Covered:
- Annualized total extremity reconstruction market revenue by type of device, direct and indirect costs of disease, procedure trends, and market outlooks by country through 2021.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and extremity implant products in development.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global extremity reconstruction market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, barriers and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Corin Group
- DePuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson)
- DJO Global
- Integra LifeSciences
- Kyocera Medical Corporation
- Lima Corporate
- Smith & Nephew
- Wright Medical Group
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 Industry Overview
4 Unmet Needs
5 Market Drivers, Barriers, and Opportunities
6 Competitive Assessment
7 Pipeline Assessment
8 Clinical Trials to Watch
9 Current and Future Players
10 Market Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tp6qcc/medipoint.