DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/83ft6x/pharmapoint) has announced the addition of the "PharmaPoint: Meningococcal Vaccines - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report projects the meningococcal vaccine market in the US, 5EU, Brazil and Australia to grow from approximately $1.1bn in 2012 to $1.5bn in 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.0%
Key Topics Covered:
- Overview of meningococcal disease, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, regional serogroup distribution as well current meningococcal vaccine recommendation of all 8MM covered.
- Topline meningococcal vaccine market revenue from 2012-2022. Recent acquisitions, approvals and governmental recommendations are included in the forecast model.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, R&D strategies, and clinical trial design for the meningococcal vaccine market.
Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases,
emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative
Benefits of this Report:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global genital herpes market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the genital herpes market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Nuron Biotech
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 Disease Overview
5 Disease Management
6 Competitive Assessment
7 Opportunity and Unmet Need
8 Pipeline Assessment
9 Current and Future Players
10 Market Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/83ft6x/pharmapoint