DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4k5655/guyana_liza) has announced the addition of the "Guyana Liza Project Panorama - Oil and Gas Upstream Analysis Report" report to their offering.
Guyana Liza Project Panorama, our latest release, presents a comprehensive overview of the asset. This upstream report includes detailed qualitative and quantitative information on the asset, provides a full economic assessment and reflects several parameters including (but not limited to) geological profile, asset development and specific challenges. Based on this analysis, the future outlook for the asset is presented with possible trends and related scenarios identifying upside/downside potential.
- Overview of the asset based on an analysis of the economic indicators
- Key financial indicators including Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
- Review of factors affecting the economic outcome of the field including development overview, geology, challenges, reserves and production with qualitative perspective on the overall asset's life with our analysis on the asset's future outlook
- Detailed production profile for the asset, giving annual output rates for each commodity produced
- Cash flow statements from our economic analysis of the asset including capital expenditures, operating expenditures and tax liability
- Individual valuations for equity holders
- Sensitivity analysis for asset value considering a range of factors
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Project Panorama
3 Project Update
5 Asset Summary
6 Development Overview
9 Reserves and Production
10 Economic Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4k5655/guyana_liza.