SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--InMoment, a customer experience (CX) optimization platform, today announced fully integrated video Voice of Customer (VoC) capabilities, giving organizations the ability to harness this powerful medium to accelerate change and successfully steer their businesses.
In Analyst Mary Meeker’s 2015 Internet Trends Report, she found that video accounted for 64 percent of Internet traffic the prior year. Advertising Age reported that in 2015, Facebook users posted 75 percent more videos than the previous year worldwide. And in the U.S. Facebook users posted 94 percent more.
“Video is the most personal communication medium available, and customers of all ages and backgrounds are embracing it as a way to share their experiences,” said InMoment Founder and CEO John Sperry. “For years, we’ve seen the undeniable impact customers’ words and voices can have on engaging stakeholders in customer experience initiatives and driving change across organizations. Video feedback reveals yet another layer of emotion and meaning, and has the ability to affect even wider and deeper changes both inside and outside organizations.”
Available in 19 languages, video feedback can be utilized in a variety of scenarios, including:
Customer Experience Engagement and Change
- Share with board and executives to illustrate specific customer pain points and business opportunities
- Inspire managers and front-line workers with clips of delighted customers recounting the impact staff had in creating memorable experiences
- Capture and share feedback from employees about their own and customers’ experiences
- Generate authentic content for corporate websites and social channels
Answers On Demand
- Send targeted question to consumer panels, loyalty members and specific customer segments (product advisory boards, etc.)
- Get quick answers to questions on any topic, including: new products and campaigns, brand perception, and competitor information
An exclusive integration partnership with video feedback innovator Voxpopme combines their proven video capture, transcription and compilation expertise with InMoment’s advanced analytics and reporting technologies in a seamless experience for InMoment clients, including:
- Full integration with web feedback, allowing customers to leave a video message about their experience via their mobile devices, tablets and desktop/laptops.
- Fast, accurate transcription of videos, coupled with InMoment’s advanced analytics will power real-time alerting, case and incident management, and reports that are auto-routed to the right people across the organization.
- Automated generation and distribution of show reels via InMoment’s text analytics. Users can also manually search, clip and display segments by topic and demographic.
“When customers share feedback through video they naturally move into storytelling mode, complete with facial expressions, emotional cues, body language and more detail,” said Dave Carruthers, CEO of Voxpopme. “Over the three years and more than 500,000 customer stories we’ve captured, we’ve seen time and time again the massive impact video has in getting brands closer to their customers and driving positive change across their businesses.”
Video joins a variety of other feedback channels and tools InMoment offers, including voice, text, and Active Listening, a patent-pending feature that enriches customer comments with even more insights. This strategy is designed to help InMoment clients achieve the best possible financial outcomes through stronger relationships with clients, and more strategic business decisions.
InMoment™ is a cloud-based customer experience (CX) optimization platform that helps brands leverage customer stories to inform better business decisions and create more meaningful relationships with their customers. Through its Experience Hub™, InMoment provides Voice of Customer (VoC), Social Reviews & Advocacy, and Employee Engagement solutions, as well as strategic guidance, support and services to more than 350 brands in 95 countries.