DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8v2kd9/mining_investment) has announced the addition of the "Mining Investment Africa 2016 (Abuja, Nigeria - 7th-9th June 2016)" conference to their offering.
Mining Investment Africa 2015 welcomes ministers, geological surveys, exploring and operating mining companies, investors and key technology and production solution providers wanting to enter, expand and develop their market presence at the world's next frontier mineral resources region.
Our innovative agenda and content, including keynotes, interactive panel discussions, interviews and roundtable sessions, will enable you to learn from the best leaders.
We fly in leading, world-renowned investors, mining companies and government authorities to provide new perspectives on key issues disrupting & innovating mining sector in Africa, disclose project updates, regional trends, regulatory changes and share insights on the future of the African mining sector.
The conference is the premier event for leading, world-renowned investors, mining companies and government authorities focused on Africa.
Our speakers provide new perspectives on key issues disrupting & innovating mining sector, disclose project updates, regional trends, regulatory changes and share insights on the future of the African mining sector.
The Conference Topics Include:
- The new mining investment climate: cycles, trends, challenges and opportunities
- Review financing for mining companies: structures, sources and availability
- How junior miners raise capital?
- Explaining mining regulations in Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Gabon, DRC, Tanzania and South Africa
- Project updates on gold, copper, cobalt, coal, bauxite, chromite, iron ore, manganese, diamond, phosphate rocks, vermiculite, and zirconium
- How technology innovations and other game changers are transforming the industry
- Base, bulk, precious, industrial and specialty metals & commodities strategies
- Creating sustainable, profitable & efficient operations
- Managing risk in mining investments
- Renewable energy in mining - what's there for Africa?
- Around Africa mining exploration projects
The exhibition attracts mining technology, equipment & services companies, miners, government and investors to launch new products and forge new business opportunities.
It's an ideal platform for mining companies & governments to present their projects and solution & technology providers to showcase and demonstrate the very latest in mining innovations to industry buyers.
Mining Investment Africa 2016 Key Facts:
- West Africa's biggest & most innovative mining investment forum
- Industry insights from leading world's investors, entrepreneurs, miners
- & government authorities
- Dedicated mining companies spotlight sessions
- Exclusive 1 : 1 meeting facilities for sponsors and attendees
- 4 days global event with 400 decision makers from 50 countries
- Excellent networking and deal-making opportunities with 1 : 1 meetings, round-table discussions plus evening social events
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8v2kd9/mining_investment